The Masterplan is positioned to create a new 15-hectare entertainment and recreational hub for Sydney’s northwest. The iconic showground site will become the primary civic space for new precinct-of residents.
Outdoor dining area, intended as a place for meeting with friends and family for a morning catch-up, lunch or after work.
Large open space that supports daily uses and has the capacity for large community events.
Retail area – intended as a pedestrian priority area, offering a diversity of uses such as food and beverage, entertainment, education, and health and wellbeing
Outstanding architecture and a-destination building for events and-entertainment purposes.
- Construction has commenced
- Spacious 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments
- Additional multi-purpose room available on selected 2 and 3 bedroom layouts
- 2 minute walk to The Hills Showground Metro station
- Choice between 2 design schemes selected by award winning interior designer, Glyph Studio
- Natural community spaces designed and shaped by leading Landscape Architect and Town Planner, URBIS
- A collaboration of Australian and international Architects, including Giles Tribe, DLN, and ARVA
- Exclusive residential amenities: Gym, Outdoor cinema, BBQ dining, Library with work from home facilities, Games and play areas, and 3 elevated rooftop gardens with communal gardens and BBQs
- Minutes to many of Sydney’s elite schools