Sydney’s Newest Community
– A selection of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, sky-homes and family terraces in a naturally beautiful setting.
– Crafted apartments designs that underlines Mirvac’s brand promise – quality and care in every little detail.
– Harmonious and spacious with floor-to-ceiling windows, each residence boasts ample space for growing families to move, play, gather and live.
– Natural tones, sophisticated finishes and quality appliances, including gas cooktop and electric oven.
– A peaceful 4,000sqm communal landscaped area with peaceful pockets for quiet time and open spaces, perfect for social gatherings and all day entertaining.
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK 2030 MASTER PLAN^
The NSW Government’s 2030 Master Plan sets out a new vision for Sydney Olympic Park to realise its full potential with $10 billion being dedicated to creating a thriving 24/7 city by 2030.
– 10,700 new homes for up to 23,500 residents
– 100,000sqm specialty retail, dining and nightlife hub
– 34,000 local job opportunities to be introduced
– 5,000 students attending local schools
– A revitalised community Town Centre
– 40% more cycleways through 430 hectares of serene parklands
– $24 billion proposed investment in infrastructure, connecting Sydney Olympic Park with the city hubs, including Sydney Metro West, WestConnex and Parramatta Light Rail.